This course sets you up with the important foundations of muscle and joint functions.
Additionally to understanding the functional components of our moving body, this course clarifies why we need to think differently about movement than what normal anatomy books and teachings explain.
Learn movement from a functional, integrated perspective rather than anatomical parts.
In this course you'll get:
- 9 instructional videos
- 9 PDF downloads with detailed course descriptions
- Topics include:
- Ingredients of Joints
- The 3x3 of Muscle Functions
- How Muscles Act
- How muscles are Functionally Organized
- Functional Muscle Co-activation
- Functional Movement Directions
- Body Proportions
- Knowledge Testing Quiz
Knowledge of this course is indispensable when wanting to move or teach holistically.